Watch The Video To See How Evergreen Chem-Dry Is Different Than Typical Steam Cleaning And…
How You Can Have A Healthier Lynnwood Washington Home
For You And Your Loved Ones!
- Instead of soaking your carpets with water like a carpet steam cleaner, our process employs millions of microscopic bubbles to explode dirt from deep in your carpet fiber.
- We only need to use a fraction of the water that a typical steam carpet cleaner uses—almost 80% less in fact.
- We also use a natural carpet cleaner instead of a cleaner with heavy soaps and detergents.
- After the carbonation releases and lifts the dirt, our high powered equipment extracts the dirt and moisture from the carpet.
- While the drying time relies on several factors, such as humidity, airflow, and the carpet itself, the carpet will typically be dry within just an hour or two and ready for you to enjoy.
↑↑ Click above to get a quote – It’s FREE! ↑↑
Chem-Dry vs. Traditional Steam Cleaning
|Chem-Dry Hot Carbonating Extraction||Typical Steam Cleaning|
|✅ Carbonating, active cleaning solution||❌ Flat, inactive cleaning solution|
|✅ No soaps or detergents||❌ Harsh chemicals and detergents|
|✅ No sticky residue, resists resoiling||❌ Sticky residue encourages resoiling|
|✅ Low water quantity||❌ High water quantity|
|✅ Low-pressure application||❌High-pressure application|
|✅ Short drying time, 1-4 hours||❌ Long drying time, 1-2 days|
|✅ Green solutions, healthier cleaning method||❌ Excessive water can cause mold & mildew|